Here are a few tips to know when your dog accompanies you during your visit to Auberge & Campagne, before and during your stay.
Notify staff when making your reservation
It is important to notify the Auberge staff when making your reservation, as there is only one room that can accommodate dogs.
Be aware that cleaning fees apply
As much as we love them, whether they weigh 5 or 25 pounds, the hair sheds quickly! A flat fee of $ 25 will therefore apply for the cleaning and maintenance of your room for the duration of your stay.
Respect the rules of good conduct
For reasons of respect towards other visitors around you, we ask you to respect the following:
- Never leave your dog alone in the bedroom. A new environment can be stressful for a dog and we want to make sure that no damage occurs while you are away.
- The dog must be trained and controlled by its owner.
- The dog must be kept on a leash at all times when leaving the room.
- You are required to pick up your dog’s waste.
- Any disturbance caused by the dog, such as barking, should be brought under control quickly out of respect for the other guests of the Auberge.
- You are responsible for any material or physical damage caused by your dog. The Auberge reserves the right to charge the amount for damages incurred, if applicable.